Friday, April 8, 2011

Back to blogging and cheetah

I am finished with PSU semester (except for some things I need to hand in) and I have started at Cheetah.

I was sick for a few weeks at the end of March and I just got disgusted about several things so I decided not to blog. Some unpleasant things are best to not put in writing.

Anyway, I am happy to say that I enjoy being back in Strand/Stellenbosch area. Cheetah is different than it was last year, but I am still happy to be back. I have completed 6 days of work so far and from the first day I resumed the same duties I had last year and was giving tours by day 3. This was an accomplishment since I never gave a tour in my 4 weeks there last year.

I was in the same flat I stayed in last year for a week with 4 other people; 1 other from US, 2 from UK and 1 from Germany. Last night I moved with 1 of the UK and the US to a different flat since there will be more volunteers coming in and more space was needed in the main flat. In about 2 weeks I will be moving back to the main flat with the other US girl.

I am busy finishing up my work for PSU so I will finish this post now. When I complete my work I will post more regularly about Cheetah updates and whatnot. I have some plans coming up in the next few weeks so hopefully I will be able to report them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment